Friday, August 17, 2012

Fine. You win. And this is where you all stop following me.

So yesterday I wrote a post about a major event in our house: all three boys stayed the night elsewhere and Nate and I had an awesome night without them. The point of my post was to make my readers laugh at the shit we did, vicariously suck up the fun and freedom we had, and encourage everyone to go ahead and give away their kids for a night so they can connect as adults with their significant others. I thought it was going to be a meaningful post that inspired people everywhere to be awesome and remember to focus on their marriage/relationship from time to time.

No.

What people took away from the post was they wanted to see some fucking pictures we took in a crappy photo booth at an amusement park, while wasted. Seriously. Check out the comments on the previous post.

Good God, I love my readers! You don't take me seriously even when I want you to. But that's okay. You really are awesome!

I didn't initially post the photos because frankly, they're boring. At least, 3 out of 4 are. As you'll see. But because you all bullied me into posting them and I am a sucker for peer pressure (Really. Hand me a beer or some other alcoholic beverage and I'll drink it. Easy.) I have decided to post them. Ignore my bicycle-blown scraggly hair falling out of my ponytail, please. And my inabilty to open my eyes, apparently.

So here you go. Here are the first two. We smile. I make an inappropriate sexual gesture by sucking on his finger. Whatever. Totally normal for us.



Next one: We kiss. Whoopty do. I KNOW. We really are the first couple ever to do that in a photo booth. Ever. Yes, I have a grossly thick neck and large hands. No, I am not a football player. Or transgendered.




Are you regretting asking me to post these yet? OOH, yeah, I mentioned I looked like a hag in one of them (Wait, whaaat? Looking like a hag in a photo after drinking? NOT POSSIBLE.) and drew all over it to cover up my hag-ness, and that, I know, is what you beezies really want to see. So I'll show you. But get this. I made the decision to do that, then looked at the photos again just to be sure that I really wanted to bore you all to death....

And then I noticed the speech bubble Nate had written on the picture, after I drew shit all over my face and head:



YES. It says "I <3 cock!" <3 being the symbol for a heart. I heart cock. And frankly, the heart looks like a penis and balls. Fitting.

YES. That's how we roll. It's one of the reasons we get along so well. We are both 13-year-old boys inside. I laughed for several hours after noticing the speech bubble. Shit, I'm still laughing. 

Now you know what kind of people we really are. 

FUN people.

So there you go. And now you also know how to "fix" a bad photo of you. Just turn it into a comic by drawing all over it! 

Problem solved.


Join in the fun on Facebook and Twitter!

26 comments:

  1. I love you even more now, especially because you both look pretty wasted in these. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wasn't kidding about the drinking! Can't wait until we get to do that together... maybe someday!

      Delete
    2. It will happen but obviously I am coming to stay with you since all we have in the Lou is a dirty river.

      Delete
    3. Um, for sure! We have a lot more here than a dirty river. Plus a dirty river, too. And we can create another one when we get too intoxicated and have to pee somewhere in public.

      Delete
  2. Hahahahahaa

    also

    BAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

    as well as

    **giggle, chortle and snicker**

    This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I snorted so loud with the "I <3 cock" thing...omg, our husbands are clearly from the same circle. EPIC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Gosh. You make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Spy Kid - I wasnt ready for this and was chowing down on a breakfast quesadilla and coffee while reading. I laughed so hard that I coughed food and coffee all over the keyboard, monitor etc.

    You are amazingly funny. Love you, Lety

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad you didn't choke to death. And that you didn't kill your computer!

      Love you, too!

      Delete
  6. I'm a new reader to your blog, and I'm HOOKED. You are hilarious. And yes, you look pretty wasted in the pics. WIN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you, and welcome to the blog!

      That night was definitely a win!

      Delete
  7. Not boring, LOVE the speech bubble. Thanks for sharing. I didn't sleep last night from the anticipation!!

    Teri
    Snarkfest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the sleep deprivation... I'm just glad you didn't hold your breath.... ha. YES, the speech bubble IS the best part! (I'm STILL laughing over it!)

      Delete
  8. Hahahaha

    love it!

    I long for the day the hubby n I can be that wasted together again, sigh
    thanx for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. EE you rock my world!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I we weren't both married and one of us was a man, I'd marry you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best compliment ever! I'd be the dude. I act like one and have the big hands and neck already.

      Delete
  11. This is fucking hilarious! No losing followers for you! I'll share and maybe we'll have a viral situation on our hands ;) Us crazy asses need to work together!

    Seriously, love your blog and your page. I was about to post some deep shit about you being my soul mate, but then I read it and it sounded like I wanted to have sex with you. That's not the case. I'm not a lesbian. ;))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all for working together! Thank you for the share and for wanting to have sex with me (ha). I'd pass since I'm not a lesbian, either, but it's always a compliment either way. ;-))

      Delete
  12. Oh dear lord, I just laughed my ass off at this. I love it. LOVE. But I'm not going to proposition you like the last gal. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And feel free to share any post you like or if you know someone who would like it, too!