Thursday, December 12, 2013

Visiting Santa

When Ethan was 5 months old, I took him to see Santa for the first time. He lost his shit. It's apparently pretty common. Parents sent me these pictures of their kids being traumatized, and here you go! Sharing is caring.

It's okay to laugh. The kids all survived it.


Smile through the pain, Santa. 


Santa is about to get the "reflex check" on his right knee.


Same family, plus the cousin.


Twins share everything, including a fear of Santa.

I may not have loved you last year, Santa...

...But now, I do. I'll talk to my sister, inform her of your greatness.


Santa's eyes are so peaceful, but they did not have a calming effect on this baby.


Christ, this guy is WAY TOO HAPPY.


Come back tomorrow for Santa's letter to the kids!

Join in the fun on Facebook and Twitter!