Thursday, September 12, 2013

How To Use Innocent Play For Home Defense

So I've been finding random Lego body parts all over my house. I get socks out of Brandon's drawer, and there's a Lego head on top of the dresser. I'll step on a random hand that was pulled out of the arm. Last year, Connor hanged a Lego guy at preschool. I know it's innocent, but at the core, it's disturbing, like how I constantly find the boys' stuffed Mickey Mouse with his red shorts down around his ankles: WHY?

WHY do they need to rip apart Lego bodies? Why are you constantly pulling down Mickey Mouse's shorts?

Instead of wondering if I'm raising future psychopaths, I decided to use my morbid thoughts, and their psychopathology innocent play, to our advantage.

I'm thinking this might be a good home defense sign.




Join in the fun on Facebook and Twitter!