Sunday, February 24, 2013

UPDATE (That most of you don't care about.)

I owe an update to all the people who graciously provided their input to my neurotic post debating whether or not I should submit to the San Francisco Listen To Your Mother Show. I appreciate every blog comment, Facebook response, tweet, and personal email you guys sent me. Thank you.

I decided to do it, against my better judgment. I literally just emailed my submission. I honestly have no idea what is driving me to do this. I have no desire to have my face and hyper, spastic physical presence known to the world, for the reasons I explained in that other post, but something (insanity) is pulling me to do it. I've learned to trust my instincts over the years, so here I am.

I HOPE THEY DENY ME.

No, I don't. Yes, I do. No, I don't. I'm sure they will, actually.

We shall see. If they deny me, then I get to announce my being rejected to you guys! How awesome.

Anyway, without further nonsense, this is the post I submitted. <---- That's the link to it, goobs.

It's my most read and shared post ever, and WHAT DO YOU KNOW, it's almost exactly the word count they're looking for. That must mean it's meant to be!

I tried to write a new post to submit, and got all sweaty and mindfucked thinking about actually reading it out loud and couldn't really write, so decided to go with an old one. 

Wish me luck, I guess!

Join in the fun on Facebook and Twitter!

4 comments:

I love comments! And feel free to share any post you like or if you know someone who would like it, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...