Tuesday, December 11, 2012

And The Winners Are:

The five winners of a free copy of No Laughing Allowed are:

Commenter #1: I Like Beer and Babies

Commenter #4: USA Kiwi

Commenter #10: Nikki R.

Commenter #11: Teri Biebel

Commenter #17: Heidi Leach

Congratulations, girls! You won because Brandon drew your comment number out of a Firetruck lunchbox.

There is no better way to win.

Anyway, please, please, pretty pretty please email me the address you want your copy emailed to. ASAP. My email is:

motherhoodadim@gmail.com

For the rest of you, if you want a copy, you can buy it for $2.99 from Amazon! <---- That's the link, goobers.

Thank you to all who participated, and to those who bought the book, and to everyone who reads my blog. Your support means a shitload to me!

Hugs and kisses from Brandon with his Hand Foot, and Mouth disease!
-Elizabeth


Join in the fun on Facebook and Twitter!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go, Brando. Us HFaMians have to stick together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ew. I hadn't even thought of that. He also just ripped a really fucking disgusting burp as I was typing this so... ;-)

      Oh, and he's smelling his toes and laughing. I'm so fucked.

      Delete

I love comments! And feel free to share any post you like or if you know someone who would like it, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...