Thursday, November 24, 2011

A big huge thanks to YOU!

So today, I want to be original and give thanks, like the 311+ million other people in the U.S. I actually Googled how many people are estimated to celebrate Thanksgiving, but after the first page of basically no results gave up. Then I just went straight for the U.S. population, which is about 311,800,000 as of the summer, but factoring in that many people in our salad bowl of a country do not acknowledge Thanksgiving, and also that many people not residing in our country are celebrating elsewhere, I don't really know what the answer is. So whatever, but this is all beside my point. My point is that I would really, really like to thank the faithful readers of my blog, because I AM very thankful for you! I love the support, I love cracking up the eight or so of you who have told me that I make you or your friends laugh, and I love helping the one or two of you with my one or so tip that I've provided so far! Thank you for hanging with me for the last week, almost two, and I promise to do my best to make it worth your while to keep hanging. You are more than welcome to provide me with some feedback or constructive criticism or your comments or whatever. I do love hearing from you!


I also want to thank those who have "liked" my similar Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Motherhood.A.Descent.Into.Madness
My goal is to make the page a more exciting extension of my blog. Kind of like a blog on steroids or whatever the appropriate analogy should be. And for those of you smarties who might be wondering why I haven't added the standard Facebook page "like" button to my blog, it's because it's actually really complicated for a 'tard like me and I haven't figured out how. Basically, I am not a computer programmer and it appears to me that that is what one must be to add the button. If it's even called a button. My guess is probably not but I am too retarded to know what it actually should be called. And I have three kids- lucky them. But I digress. If somebody knows how to do this, like physically knows how to do it, then I would be eternally grateful to that person for the help.


But again, I digress. A heartfelt "thank you" to my readers and supporters is in order today. For those of you who have shared or otherwise promoted my blog or Facebook page, a double shot of thanks to you! I really want to get this out there and I love those of you who are helping to do that. I also want to thank my kids for providing me with so much material, and thank alcohol for helping me to deal with them. Ha, I'm joking but actually not really, but on the serious side, those boys are truly my heart split into three pieces, walking around outside of my body. I complain and bitch and genuinely feel (know) that they are driving me crazier than a shit house rat, but the bare naked truth is that I love them and their super sexy daddy deeper than I ever thought was possible and I am deeply thankful for them. 


So have a great day, whether you are celebrating or not! Word.

Join in the fun on Facebook and Twitter!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving EDogg! Thankful for your blog, thankful for all the laughs. Keep it up girl, you're on a roll! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, and I am very, very thankful for you as my friend! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving! I am thankful that you keep writing posts. They make me feel like im not the only one that wants to drive my head into a wall when Riley is being a typical toddler. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Karen!! I am so stoked that you are enjoying this and that it helps you to know that you are definitely not alone! Hope you had a great day with your family!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And feel free to share any post you like or if you know someone who would like it, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...